Where? San Valentino - Polsa
On the saddle through the Alpine cottages of Monte Baldo on the Peace Path
A day with friends on the saddle of your MTB on the Peace Path, with tasty stops along the route and lunch in an Alpine cottage with music and fun!
Discover the Peace Path, with stunning landscapes on Monte Baldo. The non-competitive trail has a medium difficulty. Don’t you feel trained enough? Face it with an e-bike and it will be suitable for you! You need to know, that for organisational reasons we accept enrollments until 300 people, the event will take place with every weather condition. In the Alpine cottages, you will find an assistance kit for your bike and toilettes (1° and 3° stop).
The program expects two intermediate stops bevor having a gourmad lunch accompanied by good music and much fun. At the arrival you will find a little market of local products.
Breakfast at malga Pravech
- Homemade bread wit marmelade
- Fresh butter and milk from Malga Susine
- Strudel (apple pie) of Ghingo
- Typical omelette
- Apple juice of Maso Palù
- Mountain fruits
Aperitif at Malga Vignolet
- Cereal croutons with free-range hen eggs
- Cold orzotto (pearl barley) with Orsino garlic of Baldensis
- Cheese tasting and ricotta cheese of Malga Mortigola with mustard of Baldo
- Wine: Gewürztraminer of winery Mori Colli Zugna
Lunch at Malga Postemonzel
- Polenta with melted cheese from Malga Campo
- Tonco del Pontesel d’autunno (stew with beans)
- Cabbage salad with becon, flavored with cumin and apple vinegar of Baldo
- Apple pie with vanilla cream
- Wine: Marzemino of Cantina Sociale di Avio
- Parking: Passo San Valentino
- Meeting Point: in front of the church of Passo San Valentino
- Start: free, from 8:30am to 10:00am
- Land: 6 km paved street closed to traffic, the rest on military dirt tracks or wood paths
- Return: from Malga Postemonzel 2 km uphill to come back to the park of Passo San Valentino. Shuttle bus service available.
- Trail: advised for children over 10 years old, suitable for on average fitted people or everybody with e-bike (electric bikes. Convenient e-bike rental by reservation). The track is also suitable for bikes with children cart
You know that…
- For group registration, every 15 persons 1 ticket is free
- All participants will receive a gadget
- A biathlon race at Corno della Paura is planned, that will give you the possibility to win a mid-price ticket for the second edition of Golosabici
- Certificate of attendance to the participants
Sign up in three moves
- Call the Tourist Office of Brentonico +39 0464 395149 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to check the availability.
- Pay the registration fee– € 22 for adults € 13 for children until 16 years old – by the Tourist Office or on the bank account to the attention of: Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina – Cassa Rurale Alto Garda -IBAN: IT40T0801634420000027092927, specify the reason for payment “Golosabici” and the name of the participant or the group rep.
- Send the enrollment sheet, together with the copy of your payment
Discover the weekend offer dedicated to the event!