Where? San Valentino - Polsa
On the saddle through the Alpine cottages of Monte Baldo on the Peace Path
A day with friends on the saddle of your MTB on the Peace Path, with tasty stops along the route and lunch in an Alpine cottage with music and fun!
Discover the Peace Path, with stunning landscapes on Monte Baldo. The non-competitive trail has a medium difficulty. Don’t you feel trained enough? Face it with an e-bike and it will be suitable for you! You need to know, that for organisational reasons we accept enrollments until 300 people, the event will take place with every weather condition.
In the Alpine cottages, you will find an assistance kit for your bike and toilettes (1° and 3° stop).
We reccommend to be cautious in the track Vignola-Corno della Paura (exposed trail from km 13,1 to km 18,4).
- Parking: Passo San Valentino
- Meeting Point: in front of the church of Passo San Valentino
- Start: free, from 8:30am to 10:00am
- Land: 6 km paved street closed to traffic, the rest on military dirt tracks or wood paths
- Return: from Malga Postemonzel 2 km uphill to come back to the park of Passo San Valentino. Shuttle bus service available.
- Trail: advised for children over 10 years old, suitable for on average fitted people or everybody with e-bike (electric bikes. Convenient e-bike rental by reservation). The track is also suitable for bikes with children cart.
Sign up in three moves
- Call the Tourist Office of Brentonico +39 0464 395149 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the availability.
- Pay the registration fee– € 22 for adults € 13 for children until 16 years old – by the Tourist Office or on the bank account to the attention of: Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina – Cassa Rurale Alto Garda -IBAN: IT40T0801634420000027092927, specify the reason for payment “Golosabici” and the name of the participant or the group rep.
- Send the enrollment sheet, together with the copy of your payment
Discover the weekend offer dedicated to the event!
Info and map
Ufficio Turistico di Brentonico
Via Roma, 60
38060 Brentonico (TN)
T: 0464 395149
€ 22 adults
€ 13 kids until 16 years old