Torneo Internazionale Città della Pace
Where? Soccer fields of Rovereto and all the Vallagrina towns.
On Easter more over 2500 young people from all over the world meet together in Rovereto
Rovereto, Città della Pace, celebrates Easter at full sport and sends a message of friendship, encounter and exchange between nations.
Football pitches host hundreds of football matches, where players compete in the name of peace and sports.
Torneo internazionale “Città della Pace”: on Easter weekend young athletes from all over the world, between 8 and 17 years, meet together in Rovereto.
The games take place on Saturday afternoon and Sunday for the whole day.
On Sunday at 5 pm the stadium Quercia will house the final game with the award ceremony and at 10 pm the fireworks will conclude the whole tournament.
Program of International Tournament “City of Peace”
Friday 14th April
- 8.00-18.00 Quercia Stadium: team registration
- 19.00 Melotti Auditorium (at Mart Museum): meeting Team Leaders, welcome meeting with local authorities and team-representatives
Saturday 15th April
- 7.45-8.25 Bell of Peace: teams arrival
- 8.30 opening ceremony, athletes oath, national anthems
- 10.15 A. Leoni square: beginning of parade through the old-town
- 11.15 Rosmini square: parade-closing
- 13.00 Playing fields Quercia Stadium, Baratieri, Fucine, Marco, Lizzana, Mori A, Mori B, Isera, Volano and Villa Lagarina: games start
- 20.30-23.30 Fanum discotheque: music party
- 9.00 matches start for all categories
- 16.00-22.00 Quercia stadium: final soccer tournament
- 22.00 Quercia stadium: award Ceremony