#albeinmalga. 100% cheesemaker in Vallarsa!
Two days at the feet of the Little Dolomites to discover the ancient art of cheese-making
The offer includes:
- 1 or 2 nights with overnight stay, or 2 nights with 1 overnight stay and breakfast and 1 overnight stay, in double room accommodation
- Taking part to the event “Albe in Malga” (“Dawns by huts“) on Saturday 29th July
Meeting at 6.00 a.m. at Boccaldo’s main square (Trambileno), then transfer to the farm Scottini Remo. We are going to feed and milk the goats and then even transform the milk into cheese.
A rich breakfast with local products to follow
- Entrance and free visit to Forte Pozzacchio
- Dinner by Restaurant “Bosco dei Pini Neri” to taste our typical food
- Visit to “Museo della civiltà Contadina” in Vallarsa, to discover the ancient farm society
- Guest Card Trentino, a card that allows you to discover museums, castles and natural parks of Trentino FOR FREE, including the local transports in the whole Trento Province (offered only by the accommodation that participate to the initiative)
- Informative kit of Rovereto and Vallagarina, a practical guide to move easily in the area
City tax not included, to be paid on the spot by accommodation.