Chef for a day! Trentino in your dish
Weekend with angel’s wines and a trick to learn how to prepare the real “canederli”, made in Trentino
Weekend in Vallagarina, marvellous garden of vinyards with beautiful medieval castles. Everywhere wineries and typical restaurants invite you for a regenerating stop between art and flavour.
Take some time for a walk, to discover the historic shops of Rovereto, city of the Mart.
- 2 nights with overnight and breakfast and accommodation in double room
- Welcome aperitif in Rovereto with glass of wine and snacks with local products at the wine bar “Al silenzio”, cooking laboratory offering slow sloow cooking in a perfect union of Trentino and Japan
- Angel’s Wines, small souvenir guide dedicated to a rescue project dedicated to the native vine varieties that were present in Trentino until the First World War
- 20 min. cooking lesson to learn how to prepare “canederli” at Locanda delle Tre Chiavi di Isera. After that, lunch to taste your own canederlo, together with a starter, main dish and desert, all made with Trentino products
- Visit and wine tasting in a selected winery of Vallagarina
- Info-set of Rovereto and Vallagarina
Download here the Sales contract (pdf)