Fishing in Trentino between the rivers Adige and Leno
Come to fish in Vallagarina, one of the most beautiful fish areas of Italy, only local fish!
Rivers: Adige with the presence of marble trout and grayling (capture record).
Streams: Leno in Terragnolo and Vallarsa, Sorna, Cavallo and Astico.
Fishes species: marble trout, river trout (Leno Terragnolo) and grayling.
Fishing technique: with natural and artificial baits.
Special rules areas and no-kill fly zone.
Enjoy the relax of game fishing in Trentino, surrounded by the beautiful nature of Vallarsa and Valli del Leno, the silence valleys. Between the rivers Adige and Leno, graylings, the barbed gills and marble trouts will bite to your hook. You will have an entire day to discover the streams’ tracks of, together with a specialized guide.
The membership to the magazine “Fishing in Trentino” will make you relive the emotion of the trip even from the home’s armchair!
All ours accommodation facilities offer:
- Early breakfast from 6.00 am.
- Storage to place wet boots and fishing equipment.
- Private parking.
- Packed lunch on request (Extra)
The offer for 2 nights includes:
- 2 nights with bed and breakfast in HOTEL, B&B, AGRITUR, GUEST HOUSE, HOSTEL (price per person in a double room) or only overnight in RESIDENCE/AGRITUR WITH APARTMENT (price per person in an apartment with 2 beds, including bedding, kitchen and bathroom, water, gas and energy consumption)
- Fishing permission, “2 days at the cost of 1”
- Subscription to the magazine“Fishing in Trentino” of the Fishing Union of Trentino
- An entire day to discover the streams’ tracks with an expert of the Amateur Fishermen Association of Vallagarina
- Informative kit of Rovereto and Vallagarina, a practical guide to move easily in the area
The offer for 3 nights also includes:
- A further night in the chosen accommodation facility
- Fishing permission“3 days at the cost of 2”
- Tourist tax excluded, to be paid to the accommodation facility.
- Possibility to rent fishing equipment locally