Fishing in Trentino between the rivers Adige and Leno
Throw the hook in the no-kill fishing zones and wait for the jerk of marble trout and other freshwater fishes
Rivers: Adige and Creek Leno
Present fish species: barbed gill trout, sea trout, grayling
Fishing technique: with natural and artificial baits
Special rules areas and No-kill fly fishing zone
Enjoy the relax of game fishing in Trentino, immerse in the beautiful nature of Vallarsa and Valli del Leno, the valleys of silence. Between the rivers Adige and Leno, the grayling, the barbed gill and sea trouts will bite to your hook. You will have an entire day to discover the tracks of creeks, together with a specialised guide.
The offer for two nights includes:
- 2 nights with bed and breakfast in HOTEL, B&B, AGRITUR, GUEST HOUSE, HOSTEL (price per person in a double room) or only overnight in RESIDENCE/AGRITUR WITH APARTMENT (price per person in an apartment with 2 beds, including bedding, kitchen and bathroom, water, gas and energy consumption).
- Fishing permission “2 days at the cost of 1” (1 No Kill day, 1 day in the rest of the track of the River Adige or the Creek Leno)
- Subscription to the magazine “Pescare in Trentino” (Fishing in Trentino) of the Fishing Union of Trentino
- An entire day discovering the tracks of the creeks with an expert of the Amateur Fishermen Association of Vallagarina
- Informative kit of Rovereto and Vallagarina, a practical guide to move easily in the area.
The offer for 3 nights also includes:
- A further night in the chosen accommodation facility
- Fishing permission “3 days at the cost of 2” (1 No Kill day, 2 days in the rest of the track of the River Adige or the Creek Leno)
- Welcome from the Fishermen Association and presentation of the full fishing plan regarding the whole stay
- Visit to the fishing installations to breed the barbed gill trout.
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid to the accommodation.