One day at the Christmas markets of Vallagarina
Come to visit the Christmas Markets in Trentino. Special offer for groups!
Scent of sweets, cinnamon and mulled wine. Decorations for the Christmas Tree, figures for the “Presepe” (Nativity scene) and many gift ideas!
Visiting the Christmas Markets, both in the picturesque setting of the sumptuous palaces of the historic heart of Ala – the velvet town, and in Rovereto – the city of Peace, you can also taste culinary delights of local, national and international artisans.
All inclusive for groups min. 20 people – free for the driver
- 10:00 Arrival in Rovereto. Free visit to Rovereto Christmas Market.
- 12:30 – 13:00 the special Christmas Menù will wait for you in one of the typical restaurants of the area
- 14:00 transfer to Ala – Velvet Town with your own coach
- 14:30 guided tour in the old Town Ala, guided by “Vellutai” association (velvet maskers)
- 15:30 tasting of typical products and wines of Vallagarina. End of services.
- 16:00 free time to visit the Christmas Market in the baroque palaces of Ala old town
The offer includes
- Free visit to the Christmas Markets of Rovereto and Ala
- Lunch in a typical restaurant with a special Christmas Menù (beverages included)
- 1 guided visit of Ala, guided by “vellutai” cultural association dressed with original velvet dresses of the baroque epoch
- Small tasting of typical products of Vallagarina
The offer does not include
- Transfer to and from Rovereto and in the area
- Entrances to museums and monuments not mentioned
- Beverages during meals when not specified
- Personal extras and tips
- Everything not mentioned in “the offer includes”