The discovery of Forte Pozzacchio
One day all inclusive for groups of at least 25 people – free for the driver – Leno and Pasubio0 Valleys
At 10 am: arrival in Rovereto and free visit to the Italian War History Museum, that collects and preserves documents about the First World War since 1921. The Museum is hosted in the fifteenth-century Castle of Rovereto, which is the last Venetian fortress in Trentino.
At 12 am: end of the excursion and return with your bus for lunch in a restaurant of the territory
At 3 pm: guided tour with a historical courier of the territory to Forte Pozzacchio. This fort was entirely hollowed in the rock and it was the most modern one between all the Austro-Hungarian forts, that were built in Trentino: there were food and artillery posts, dormitories, a telephone exchange, an electricity generator, reflectors for warnings, machine guns and artilleries emplacements. Today, thanks to the recent renovation, we can enjoy again its complexity.
At 5-5.30 pm: return
The amount includes:
- Entrance to the Italian War History Museum
- Entrance and guided visit with a historical courier of the territory to Forte Pozzacchio
- Lunch in a restaurant with one-course meal + ½ water + ¼ wine or canned drink
- Information kit about the territory
The amount doesn’t include:
- Round travel
- Beverage during the meal in the hotel
- Everything that is not mentioned