Trentino, trekking on the mountains of the Great War
Pasubio and Baldo for expert hikers – Itinerary EE
Along the frontline of the Great War, today the Peace Path is destination of a silent pilgrimage through forts, tunnels, defence lines, barracks, barbed wire and grenade craters.
Retrace the memory of a tragedy founded on an authentic Peace vocation, symbolized by the big Bell in Rovereto.
ITINERANT PACKAGE 4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
Accommodation in Vallarsa and Altopiano di Brentonico
Offer for groups of 20 persons
HOTEL** + RIFUGIO + HOTEL** from € 282,00
HOTEL** + RIFUGIO + HOTEL*** from € 300,00
The offer includes:
- 4 nights with half board (2 at the hotel Vallarsa + 1 at the rifugio + 1 at the hotel Monte Baldo)
- 2 lunch at malga/rifugio
- 1 snack break with presentation of the local products
- entry to the Bell of the Fallen for the Peace of Rovereto
- 1 guided tour in English/German for three days as programmed. The guide will also stop at the rifugio with the group during the night of the second day
- Information kit about the area
The offer does not include:
- Extras for single rooms in hostel/hotel
- Beverages during meals in hostel/rifugio/hotel
- Accommodation and board for the driver
- Transfer from and to the localities and internal transfers within the area (possibility to organize the transfer if the group arrives by train)
- Eventual tourist tax to be paid at the moment
Program trekking EE (pdf)
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid to the accommodation.