Homemade pasta and dishes of the tradition of Trentino, in a former stall, now renovated
Malga Cimana is located between the Lake of Cei and the Adige Valley and is situated in the old restored stall, that used to be utilised for mountain pastures. The kitchen proposes dishes of the tradition of Trentino, enriched by local productions, flowers, wild herbs and homemade pasta.
- Environment: elegant and rustic
- Special dish: Cappellacci (pasta) of ricotta and nettles, Brasilian churrasco
- Price: a lunch in Malga Cimana costs between 20€ and 30€. Main courses 8-9€, second dishes
- Seats: 50 indoor - 50 outdoor
- Spoken languages: Italian / English / French
- Credit cards: none
Info and map
38060 Villa Lagarina
T: +39 339 8269049
M: +39 335 261488
Opening time: 9:00-19:00. Dinner on reservation. Always open from June to September.