Restaurant Bosco dei Pini Neri
Restaurant surrounded by forest, on the ways of the First World War
The space, furnished with passion and attention to every detail, is elegant but also welcoming so that you can really feel at home. From the balcony you can have a wonderful view of Rovereto and of the surrounding mountains (Monte Baldo, Stivo and Bondone).
Besides the menu, the handmade pasta and bread, the restaurant offers thematic dinners with baccalà and roasts and dinners with olive oil tasting. There are menus and tastings for groups. To the cardholder of the Trento Rovereto card we will offer a glass of Trento Doc for the aperitif. You will find us in Trambileno, 10 minutes from Rovereto.
Albe in Malga special: on 29th July taste the special menu for lunch with a unique course and dessert €18,00, beverages included (1/2 water – 1/4 wine)!
- Environment: refined
- Special dish: autumn/winter baccalà, roast and boiled meat. Spring/summer local dishes based on the season change
- Price: Starter € 9 - main courses € 9 - second dishes from € 12 to € 18 - desserts € 4
- Seats: 58 indoor and 65 outdoor
- Spoken languages: Italian / German
- Credit cards: Debit card, Pos device
Info and map
Ristorante Bosco dei Pini Neri
Località Pozza, 76
38068 – Trambileno (TN)
T: +39 0464 868338
M: +39 349 3849933
Opening time: Friday-Saturday 19:00-22:00, Sunday 12:00-15:00. From June to end August open also for lunch on Saturday.
Closed from Monday to Thursday. Always open on reservation for groups of min.8-10 people.