Bontadi Coffee Roasters – CoBo
The coffee of the oldest roasting in Italy, in the middle of Rovereto historical center.
Torrefazione Bontadi with its centuries-old experience, founded in 1790, is Italy’s oldest coffee roaster.
Each day, Torrefazione Bontadi is able to offer the world’s best mixes of the finest coffee, while maintaining family traditions and conserving centuries-old secrets.
This is why Torrefazione Bontadi imports raw coffee beans directly from plantations all over the world.
In the historic downtown of Rovereto, on the small road of Messaggero, you will find the recently inaugurated Coffee Museum “CoBo.” The museum hosts a unique collection of more than 300 instruments for the production and making of coffee, some dating back to 1790.
You can take guided tours and enjoy tasting special roasted blends at the coffee museum.
Click here to purchase their products directly!
- Products: Coffee
- Shops: Bontadi Roasting, Vicolo del Messaggero, 10: Monday - Friday 8.00 – 12.00 / 14.00 – 18.00
- Tastes: guided tasting on request to book in advance
- Group visits: guided tasting and educational activities for groups on request to book in advance. Coffee-Museum visit: free.
Info and map
V.lo del Messaggero, 10 – Rovereto
T: 0464 421110
- Monday-Friday: 10.00am-12.00pm/4.00pm-6.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am-12.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday afternoon: on request