Bontadi Collection – CoBo
The coffee of the oldest roasting in Italy, in the middle of Rovereto historical center.
Bontadi roasting: with its age-old experience, the most ancient coffee-roasting in Italy, it was built in 1790 and offers also nowadays the world’s best blends of the finest coffee, preserving family-traditions and centuries-old-secrets.
That’s why Bontadi Roasting imports row coffee-beans directly from worldwide plantations.
It hosts the “CoBo Coffee Museum”, recently opened, with a unique collection of tools for coffee-production.
Inner hall and outdoor tables with view of the Neptune Fountain.
- Products: Coffee
- Shops: Bontadi Roasting, Vicolo del Messaggero, 10: Monday - Friday 8.00 – 12.00 / 14.00 – 18.00
- Tastes: guided tasting on request to book in advance
- Group visits: guided tasting and educational activities for groups on request to book in advance. Coffee-Museum visit: free.
Info and map
V.lo del Messaggero, 10 – Rovereto
T: 0464 421110
- Monday-Friday: 10.00am-12.00pm/4.00pm-6.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am-12.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday afternoon: on request