Ala, City of Music
Concerts, workshops and meetings with great artists organised by I Virtuosi Italiani
The 2023 edition of Ala City of Music is now in its eighth edition and will be held in Ala from 8 July to 5 August.
The Festival offers a programme full of internationally acclaimed artists, but most of all it wants to devote strong attention to the new generations, which are crucial for our future.
Alongside the Festival is the important training and educational offering of Cristiano Rossi’s Workshop from 23 to 27 July dedicated to the improvement in violin playing and the Music Summer Camp from 26 to 30 July for very young string instrument players.
- Saturday 8 July at 9 p.m. | Piazza San Giovanni
Il Respiro dei Sogni
Ala City of Music meets Ala City of Velvet on a fantastic journey with ageless music
With I Virtuosi Italiani e Paolo Fresu, trumpet and flugelhorn
- Friday 14 July 8.30 p.m. | Cortile Palazzo Taddei
Affetti, Stravaganze e Follie
With Daniela Pini, mezzo-soprano
- Thursday 20 July at 8.30 p.m.| Cortile Palazzo Taddei
Lo Strumento della Voce umana
With Ettore Pagano, violincello
- Thursday 27 July at 8.30 p.m. | Salone Palazzo Pizzini
Giovani Promesse – allievi workshop violino
- Sunday 30 July at 4 p.m. | Salone Palazzo Pizzini
Concerto Finale Music Summer Camp
- Saturday 5 August at 8.30 p.m. | Cortile Palazzo Taddei
Il Paganini del Contrabbasso
I Virtuosi Italiani with Fabrizio Buzzi, double bass