Aperitif at the Castle
Where? Rovereto Castle
On Wednesday history and taste at Rovereto Castle
Discover the history of Castel Veneto, the collections of the War Museum and taste the products of Vallagarina!
In Rovereto during Spring and Summer seasons, a circle of special Wednesday evenings are organized to discover the history and flavours of Vallagarina.
Visit the Castle guided by an expert historian, discover the incredible collection of the Italian War History Museum and taste the typical products of the valley while admiring a breathtaking panorama from the Castle!
- 24th of April – Da mi a ti
- 30th of April – Da mi a ti
- 22nd of May – Storie di Latte
- 12th of June – Mas del Gnac
- 3rd of July – La Corte Bottega e Caffè
- 24th of July – Consorzio Ortofrutticolo Val di Gresta e Maso Cengi
- 7th of August – Consorzio Ortofrutticolo Val di Gresta e Maso Cengi
The event takes place from 18pm to 20.30 pm. Reservation is compulsory by calling the 0464 488041 or by writing at email@example.com.
Info and map
Italian War History Museum, Rovereto Castle
Via Castelbarco 7
T: 0464 438100/0464 488041
24th and 30th of April, 22nd of May, 12nd of June, 3rd of July, 24th of July and 7th of August from 18 pm to 20.30 pm.