Where? San Valentino - Polsa
Ride your bike between huts of Monte Baldo along the Path of Peace
A day with friends riding your mountain bike along the “Path of Peace” with tasty stops and lunch by hut with music and fun!
Discover the “Path of Peace” with amazing view on Mount Baldo. Are you trained enough? Face the day with an e-bike and the track will suit you good!
And after reaching the last hut… let’s party! For organisational reasons, we accept maximum 300 participants; the event will take place with every weather condition.
New for 2019: Family track an easier path, suitable for families with children.
Breakfast at “Malga Pravech”
- Bread with jam
- Butter and milk
- Jam tart
- Yogurt with muesli, honey, hazelnut and nuts from Baldo.
- Apple-juice from “Palù”
Aperitif at Malga Vignola (not included in the “Family track”)
- Salted pie with ricotta-cheese and dandelion greens, with fried egg
- Taste of “Malga Mortigola” cheese with mustard from Baldo
- Wine: Gewürztraminer (white)
Pranzo a Malga Postemonzel
- Brò brusà (ancient local dish)
- Polenta with sausages and tomato-sauce
- Wine: Merlot (red)
Dessert at “Malga Pizzagrola”
- Apple-pie with mascarpone-cream
- Wine: Moscato (withe and sweet)
- Coffee, tea
- Parking: Passo San Valentino
- Meeting-point: in front of Passo S. Valentino’s church
- Start:free, from 8:30 until 10:00
- Panoramic Track: 23,7 km of length – 979 mt+ positive difference in level
- Family Track: 21,8 km of length – 686 mt+ positive difference in level
- Type of path: 3 km on paved road (closed to traffic), the rest is on military or forest-tracks.
- “Panoramic track”:for people over the age of 12, suitable for medium trained people or for everybody using e-bikes (assisted pedal bicycles. To book in advance with a special price)
- “Family track”:suitable also for families with trailer or with trained children.
- the event will take place with every weather condition
Discover the map of Panoramic and Family tracks.
Did you know that…
- There will be a little present to participants
- The participants will receive a participation certificate
- For Golosabici you can stay in Brentonico Plateau thanks to a special offer!
Enter in 3 steps
- Call the Tourist Information Office of Brentonico T. +39 0464 395149 or write to email@example.com to check the availability.
- Pay the registration fee by the Tourist Information Office or though a bank transfer to: Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina – Cassa Rurale Alto Garda -IBAN: IT40T0801634420000027092927, please specify: “Golosabici”+ “Name of participants//name of group’s leader” (the same you wrote on registration schedule)
- Send us the registration schedule and the payment-copy
Info and map
Ufficio Turistico di Brentonico
Via F. Filzi 37 – c/o Municipio
T: 0464 395149
- € 23 adults before 16th May
- € 25 adults after 16th May
- € 15 kids until 15 years old
- 1 adult + 1 children within 10 years € 28
- 1 adult + 2 children within 10 years € 32
- 2 adults + 1 child within 10 years € 40
2 adults + 2 children within 10 years € 47
SPECIAL E-MTBIKE HIRE
- € 30 till May 16th
- € 35 after May 16th
- € 40 till May 16th
- € 45 after May 16th