Unusual snow routes in Vallagarina
Guided excursions to discover new places with lunch at high altitude
Enjoy a Sunday outdoor, wear snowshoes at your feet and let yourself be accompanied to discover the secret gems of Vallagarina. At the end of the itinerary, you will enjoy a tasty lunch at high altitude.
San Valentino (Brentonico) – January 22nd
A pleasant snowshoe hike in San Valentino, in the Monte Baldo Park, walking through the beech woods to the Fos-ce lodge where a delicious local lunch will be prepared for you.
- Meeting point: Residential area of San Valentino near the former military cemetery
- Total length: 9 Km
- Difference in altitude:
Lessinia (Sega di Ala) – January 29th
A loop tour to discover the Lessinia mountain lodges. Immerse yourself in a breathtaking panorama, among the thick beech forests and the vast meadows that characterize the Lessinia Mountain Plateau and then return to the Monti Lessini Restaurant for a tasty typical lunch.
- Meeting point: loc. Sega di Ala in the parking lot of the Monti Lessini Hotel Restaurant
- Total length: 6 Km
- Difference in altitude: 380 m
Monte Pasubio – February 12th
A snowshoe hike with panoramic views of the valley below. Start from the locality of Giazzera in the direction of Rifugio Lancia to end up on the wide meadows of Pazul and on the summit crags of Pasubio, alternating open stretches with others immersed in the characteristic pine forests. Then follows a tasty packed lunch with local delicacies to enjoy in front of a beautiful mountain panorama.
- Meeting point: last parking lot above Località Giazzera (Trambileno)
- Total length: 6.8 Km
- Difference in altitude: 575 m
Monte Zugna – February 26th
One of the favorite routes of Vallagarina residents, the rise of Mount Zugna along the ancient mule track among the memories of the Great War. A route renowned for its historical interest and the vastness of the view that can be enjoyed from its summit over the entire Adige Valley.
- Meeting point: parking lot near the Monte Zugna mountain lodge
- Length: 3.8 Km
- Altitude difference: 221 m
Please note: the mountain guide will reserve the right to change the route based on the soil conditions, the weather conditions and the degree of preparation of the group.
Info and map
Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
Please note: the guide reserves the right to vary the route depending on the weather conditions, the terrain and the level of preparation of the participants.
On the following Sundays: January 22nd and 29th and February 12th and 26th
Meeting at 9.30 a.m. in the points specified in each experience
- minimum age: 12 y.o.
- number of participants: min. 2, max. 15 people
- duration:from 3 to 5 hours
- reservation requiredby 12 p.m. the day before the activity.
Costs of participation:
- Excursion with Mountain Guide, lunch and insurance: € 45 per person
- Typical lunch with fixed menu: traditional single dish with side dish, wine or beer, water, dessert and coffee – possibility to request vegetarian option (please communicate any intolerances or allergies to our staff when booking)
- Snowshoe hire (optional): € 10 per person as an extra cost to be paid to the mountain guide at the time of the experience – to be communicated at the time of booking
*Routes may vary depending on environmental conditions and snow cover. Participants are required to wear hiking clothing suitable for the winter environment: waterproof boots, gloves, cap, spare clothing, sunglasses and thermos for hot drinks. The use of trekking poles is also recommended.