Discovering local vine varieties
Where? La Cadalora - Ala
Book your visit at La Cadalora winery: stroll among the vineyards, remember the seven generations of the Tomasi family, the keepers of this cellar, and taste the wines of the area.
Guided tour in the cellar with wine tasting
A tour of the cellar to discover the entire process of winemaking, from pressing the grapes to fermentation in steel vats and barrels to bottling with a final tasting of 4 wines.
Duration of the experience: 1 hour.
Guided tour in the vineyards and in the cellar with wine tasting
A walk among the vineyards owned by the company, located on the most beautiful hills of Santa Margherita di Ala to learn more about the principles of vine cultivation followed by a visit to the cellar and a tasting of 4 of the most representative wines of La Cadalora winery.
Duration of the experience: 1 hour and a half.
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
Opening time: from Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 6.30 pm (when booking we kindly ask you to specify the time of your visit which will then be confirmed by the winery).
Meeting point: Via Trento 44, 38060 Santa Margherita di Ala (TN).
Cost of the experience:
- Guided tour in the cellar with wine tasting: € 20 per person
- Guided tour in the vineyards and in the cellar with wine tasting: € 35 per person
Participants: minimum 2 maximum 10 people.
Registration: within 12 pm of the day before the activity, except for Sunday for which registration within 12 pm of the previous Friday is required. In case of cancellation (decided by Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board and for force majeure reasons) the registration fee will be refunded.
* In order to guarantee the safety of all guests and operators, we kindly ask you to refrain from participating to the activity in presence of the following risk factors:
- fever higher than 37.5
- flu symptoms for yourselves and your cohabitants
- have been in contact with an infected person in the last 14 days
- coming from a risk area (declared as such by the competent authorities) in the last 14 days.
By participating to the activity, you implicitly confirm the absence of the risk factors listed above, to bring the protective mask with you and respect the interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter.