Ala guided tours, the City of Velvet
Guided tours to Ala, the City of Velvet
The Vellutai Cultural Association brings you to discover Ala, Orange Flag of the Italian Touring Club.
Visit to the historical center
Walking through the quiet streets of Ala you can breathe a particular atmosphere, with an ancient flavor; the noble palaces, the squares, the courtyards speak of it. The charm of a rich and prestigious past is captured in the silence of its mysterious-looking streets.
- 1, 8, 15, 22 August | 10-11.30
- 26 September | 10-11.30
- 17 October | 10-11:30
Where, How, How much
- Sign up with the Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
- Meeting point: Piazza San Giovanni in Ala at 10 am (in front of the Town Hall)
- Guided tours last an hour and a half
- The service is activated with a minimum of 6 participants, maximum 15
- Reservations are required by 12 noon on the Friday prior to the visit
- The cost is 6 euros per person
For a safe visit
As provided for by the legislative decree no. 105 dated 23/07/2021, starting from Friday 6 August, entry to the museums, cultural places, restaurants and events will be subject to checking of a Green Pass or:
- certification proving vaccination at least of the first Sars-CoV-2 vaccine dose recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection
- recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection
- molecular or rapid antigen test certificate showing a negative result to the Sars-CoV-2 virus carried out no more than 48 hours prior.
Said provision does not apply to children under the age of 12 and to persons who possess suitable medical certification issued in accordance with the criteria set out by the Minister for Health.
Info e prenotazioni
Apt Rovereto e Vallagarina
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
- 1, 8, 15 22 August | 10-11.30
- September 26th | 10-11.30
- October 17 | 10-11: 30
Reservations required by 12.00 on the previous Friday.
- Price: € 6 per person