Guided tours in Rovereto
Two different tours to walk together among nature, art and music
Themed guided tours to discover water, the most important resource of our planet, and follow the footprints of the artists that left an indelible mark in Rovereto.
Walking with artists
A tour among the streets of Rovereto discovering the places attended by great artists such as Mozart and Depero, where experts of the Guide Association of Trentino will tell you their history and some of their secrets.
- 6th, 13th and 27th October
- 10th and 24th November
- 8th, 15th and 29th December
- 12th and 26th January
- 9th February
Rovereto and its waterways
A tour in Rovereto city centre accompanied by the experts of the City Museum Foundation to discover one of the four elements, water, and learn where it starts, which corners of the city it passes through and how it has been used by the population during the centuries.
- 20th October
- 3rd and 17th November
- 1st and 22nd December
- 5th and 19th January
- 2nd and 16th February
- Reservation at Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board. Free participation for Trentino Guest Card owners with reservation through App
- Starting point at 15pm in front of Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board in Corso Rosmini,21
- Free participation for children within 10 years, 5 euros for adults
- Every two participants with a ticket of Mart Museum or City Museum Foundation, there will be one free guided tour
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
Starting point at 15pm in front of Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board.
Adults € 5
Free participation for children within 10 years.
Free participation for Trentino Guest Card owners with reservation through App (without reservation € 5)
App Video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qktjayoUVU