Ice skating in Rovereto
Where? Urban city, Corso Rosmini
Fun for the whole family
Do you want to try out artistic pirouettes or simply skate peacefully on a nice ice rink? Whatever the choice, fun is guaranteed for adults and children!
From November the 12th to January the 7th skate on the ice rink in the centre of Rovereto! The more experienced skaters can demonstrate their skills with jumps and pirouettes, while beginners and young skaters can take their first steps with the help of the friendly ‘penguin’ or request a private lesson.
Opening hours from November the 12th to January the 7th
From November the 12th to December the 22nd:
- Monday to Friday from 4.30 p.m. to 8 p.m. non-stop
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. non-stop
From December the 23rd to January the 7th:
- Every day from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. non-stop
The track will also be open on the following days:
- December the 25th from 3.30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- December the 31st from 10 a.m. to 02 a.m.
- January the 1st from 3.30 p.m. to 8 p.m.