Snowshoes excursions in Monte Baldo Natural Park
Where? San Valentino - San Giacomo
For those who love winter in the mountains
From December to March, don’t miss the opportunity to wear snowshoes and walk in complete safety in the snow, following the instructors of Monte Baldo Ski School
Every Saturday, during winter season, excursions on a medium-easy route for both adults and children are organized with the precious guide of the instructors of Monte Baldo Ski School, starting from San Valentino and San Giacomo on Brentonico upland.
Where and when
- From the 19th of December to the 13rd of March every Saturday at 3pm (except Saturday 26 December and 02 January)
- Duration: about 1 hour and a half
- € 6.00 per person – € 4.00 for Trentino Guest Card holders
- Snowshoes rental: € 6 per person
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimum 4 participants
- Reservation required until 5pm of the day before the activity: +39 0464 395149.
The routes will be decided on site by the teachers, depending on the level of the participants.
In order to guarantee the safety of all guests and operators, we kindly ask you to refrain from participating to the activity in presence of the following risk factors:
- fever higher than 37.5
- flu symptoms for yourselves and your cohabitants
- have been in contact with an infected person in the last 14 days
- coming from a risk area (declared as such by the competent authorities) in the last 14 days.
- By participating to the activity, you implicitly confirm the absence of the risk factors listed above
It is recommended to bring the protective mask with you and respect the interpersonal distance of at least 2 meters.
Info and map
Tourist Office Brentonico
Via F. Filzi, 37
38060 Brentonico (TN)
T: +390464 395149
- Adults: € 6,00
- Reduced: € 4.00 for holders of the Trentino Guest Card