The excellent vineyard
Where? Isera and surrounding
And it is immediately Isera!
Isera, City of Wine, dedicates the second weekend of September to praising the qualities of Marzemino, the symbolic grape of Vallagarina, even mentioned in Mozart’s Don Giovanni.
Now in its 22nd edition, over the three days you can get to know this splendid Trentino village through a rich program of activities for young and old people: food&wine meetings, themed dinners, concerts at dawn and the prize for the best Marzemino vineyard.
Thursday 7 September
- 5.30 pm – Vertical Tasting at the Azienda agricola de Tarczal (booking required)
- 8 pm – Dinner to discover the origins of Marzemino at the Locanda delle Tre Chiavi (booking required)
Friday 8 September
- 5 pm – Meeting with Carlo Cambi at Palazzo De Probizer
‘Back to the Vineyard: the future of wine needs strong roots’
- 7 pm– “Fish & Marzemino” dinner at the Casa del Vino (booking required)
Saturday 9 September
- 9.30 am/11.30 am/2 pm/4 pm/6 pm –Wine Train, “Train through the vineyards” | Book here!
- 10 am – 8 pm: The Awakening of the Castle – Stories, voices and tales from the past bring Pradaglia Castle to life
Activities organised by Ass. Lagarina di Storia Antica, Sala d’Arme A. Marozzo and Compagnia della Stella.
- 3 pm – 6 pm: Little grape harvesters at work – children’s activities (booking required)
- 9 pm – CinemAMoRe special evening the Excellent vineyard, in collaboration with RAM Film Festival and Trento Film Festival
- Appointment dedicated to the theme of Agriculture and Biodiversity with the projection of 2 films: Paesaggi del cibo(31’) and La terra mi tiene (64’)
- Talk with Alfio Ghezzi
- Cortile Palazzo Fedrigotti, Via Ravagni 8
- Free participation
Sunday 10 September
- 6 am – Dawn Concert “Flower Power” | Book here!
- 9 am – Grand walk to discover Isera Alta | Book here!
- 3.30 pm– Walk through vineyards and hidden courtyards | Book here!
- 4 pm – Vigna Eccellente Award Ceremony & Isera con Gusto Award Ceremony at the Cortile di Palazzo Fedrigotti
- 6 pm– “Marzemino, non solo Mozart“ at the Palazzo Fedrigotti | Book here!
- 9 pm– Grand closing party at Piazza San Vincenzo
All information on how to book can be found in the ‘Entrance’ section.
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
Corso Rosmini, 21
380698 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
- Booking for the “Vertical Tasting” at the Azienda agricola de Tarczal by calling 0464 409134 | Price: 35€
- Booking for the “Cena alle origini del Marzemino” by calling 0464 423721 | Price: 50€
- Booking for the “Fish & Marzemino” dinner by calling 0464 486057 | Price: 45€
- Booking for the Train at APT Rovereto Tourist office and online here | Price: 20€
- Booking for the experience “Little grape harvesters at work ” by calling 339 1613441 | Price: 5€
- Booking for the “Flower Power” concert at APT Rovereto Tourist office and online here | Price: 10€
- Booking for the Grand walk to discover Isera Alta at APT Rovereto Tourist office and online here | Price: 40€
- Booking for the Walk through vineyards and hidden courtyards at APT Rovereto Tourist office and, online here and the day of the event by calling 348 4020857 | Price: 15€
- Booking for the “Marzemino, non solo Mozart” at APT Rovereto Tourist office and, online here and the day of the eventi by calling 348 4020857 | Price: 20€