The rustle of the footsteps
Where? Lago di Cei - Cimana
When? From spring 2021
Breathe in the forest, listen to the nature
A guided excursion that follow the rythm of nature and open up to a deep listening to the forest.
During the excursion from Lake Cei to Cimana, you will be accompanied by a professional guide on a path of progressive immersion in the sound of the nature.
Step by step, the sense of hearing will allow you to synchronize with the surrounding environment, inviting everyone to live the deep experience of listening.
The route starts from the parking area located near “Capitel de Doera”, just south of Lake Cei. From there continue walking in the woods and go up along the small ridge of the “Costole”. Continue immersed in the beech forest until you reach the Cimana meadows, where it will be possible to have lunch (packed or in the Malga). After the break, descend partly along the same route as the outward journey and, after passing the town of “Costole”, take the crossroads that quickly leads to Lake Cei. Take the small road that runs along the lake and return to the parking area.
Details of the route:
Lenght: 7.5 km
Ascent: about 300 m
Equipment: Appropriate clothing and trekking shoes (after the registration we will send you a list of recommended equipment)
- 9.30 – Meeting in the south of Lake Cei at the parking area located near the “Capitel de Doera” and start of the excursion
- 12.00 – Arrival and lunch at Malga Cimana. Alternatively you can bring with you your packed lunch
- 14.00 – Workshop about the language of the forest
- 16.00 – End of the experience.
Info and map
Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
M: +39 0464 435528
When: Every Thursday at 9.30am
Duration of the experience: 6 and a half hours
Meeting point: at 9.30 am (Parking area at the “Capitel de Doera”: coord. geo. 45°56’50.4″N 11°00’53.5″E)
We suggest to bring with you:
- hiking shoes or boots
- light short or long trousers (however, have a pair of long trousers with you in case of need)
- t-shirt, long-sleeved shirt and anorak
- sun hat
- sun glasses
- water (at least 1 liter) and food (for example: bars, fruit and possible packed lunch)
- anti-covid mask (surgical) and hand sanitizer if possible.
Cost of the experience:
- Without lunch: € 22 per person
- With lunch in the malga: € 44 per person
Registration: by 12.00 on the day before the activity. In case of cancellation (decided by Apt) the registration fee will be refunded.
Participants: minimum 10, maximum 20 people. The activity is for adults only.
* In order to guarantee the safety of all guests and operators, we kindly ask you to refrain from participating to the activity in presence of the following risk factors:
– Presence of fever greater than 37.5
– Presence of flu symptoms
– Have been in contact with an infected person in the last 14 days
– Coming from a risk area (declared as such by the competent authorities) in the last 14 days
By participating to the activity, you implicitly confirm the absence of the risk factors listed above, to bring the protective mask with you and to respect the interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter.