E-bike tour of the Crosano vineyards
Guided family tours on Monte Baldo
An easy tour on an electric bike suitable for families with children, with several stops to admire the magnificent views of Monte Baldo, a nature park and protected area in Trentino.
A tour to discover the localities of the Brentonico Plateau, in the heart of the Monte Baldo Natural Park. Pedal among the expanses of green vineyards, retracing the ancient roads dating back to the time of the Great War, immersed in a nature
The E-bike models rented by us and available to you are:
- Brinke x6r, for greater agility uphill and downhill
- Focus Jam2 ht junior, extremely agile
- Cube acid 240 hybrid, e-bike designed for younger riders.
- Departure: 9 a.m., Monte Baldo ebike centre Via Roma 21, 38060 Brentonico
- Return: approx. 12 noon
- Travelling time: 2 ½ hours
- Height difference: 382 metres
- Length: 9.7 km
- Altitude: from 515 metres to 697 metres
- Level of difficulty: for the whole family
- Equipment: helmet, rucksack and windproof cape can also be requested.
Info and map
Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto, Vallagarina e Monte Baldo
Via Filzi, 37
38060 Brentonico (TN)
T: +39 0464 395149
The experience takes place every Thursday from June to September from 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
Cost of the experience:
- Adult: € 55 incl. bike rental and guided tour
- Child (height 1.25 m to 1.50 m): € 50 incl. bike rental and guided tour
- € 25 for guided tour only (excluding bike rental).
Participants: minimum 4, maximum 8 people.
Registration: by 12 noon on the day before the activity. In the event of cancellation (decided by Apt and due to force majeure) the registration fee will be refunded.