Family trekking in the company of donkeys or alpacas
Where? Parco del Monte Baldo
Easy walk through the meadows and woods of Monte Baldo to Baita Costapelada
The hike will be an opportunity to get to know the area and to discover the world of these animals, walking together at a slow pace.
From Hotel Bucaneve to Baita Costapelada
- When: every Monday in August (1, 8, 15 August donkey trekking and 22, 29 August alpaca trekking)
- Where: meeting point in the locality of Mosee – in front of the Hotel Bucaneve
- Duration: activity structured in two shifts morning 9.30 – 12.00 and afternoon 14.30 – 17.00
- Height difference: 200 m
- Lenght: 3 km
- Age: 0 – 3 years on a rucksack; 4 – 6 years only accompanied by an adult.
- comfortable cloths
- walking shoes with appropriate socks
- backpack with water, any snacks, warm clothing, bandana/hat, sunscreen.
Dogs not allowed. In the event of rain, the activity will be cancelled.
To take part in the experience, it is necessary to comply with the Covid dispositions in respect with the currently in force law.
Info and map
Ufficio Turistico di Brentonico
Via F. Filzi, 37
38060 Brentonico (TN)
T: +39 0464 395149
Registration by 12 noon on the day before the excursion.
Maximum number of participants per round: 25 (children under 3 years excluded)
- 1 August: donkey trekking
- 8 August: donkey trekking
- 15 August: donkey trekking
- 22 August: alpaca trekking
- 29 August: trekking with alpacas
1st shift from 9.30 a.m. to 12 noon
2nd shift from 2.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Cost of the experience:
- Adults and children 10 years and older (also unaccompanied): € 18 per person
- Children 4-9 years (necessarily accompanied by an adult): € 15 per child
- Children 0-3 years (necessarily accompanied by an adult): free of charge
Participants: Minimum 20, maximum 25 participants per round (children up to 3 years old excluded)
Registration: by 12 noon on the day before the activity. In the event of cancellation (decided by Apt and due to force majeure) the registration fee will be refunded.