Saturday with the Sun on Monte Zugna
Where? Monte Zugna
When? Saturday April 15th, May 20th, June 17th, July 15th, August 19th, September 16th
An afternoon at 1600 metres with the experts of the Civic Museum
From April to September five appointments to look at the Sun with different eyes thanks to the telescope of the Astronomical Observatory on Monte Zugna, a few kilometres from the centre of Rovereto.
On Monte Zugna there is the Astronomical Observatory managed by the Fondazione Museo Civico di Rovereto.
The Observatory is equipped with several telescopes, three under the four-metre dome and one on the ground floor, two of which will allow you to observe the Sun and its characteristics during the day: spots, protuberances, spectrum. With the experts at the Museo Civico you will learn to scan the sky and see our star with different eyes.
- Saturday 15 April from 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday 20 May from 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday 17 June from 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday 15 July from 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday 19 August 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday 16 September 2.30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Info and map
Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
From 14.30 to 16.00
Cost of the experience:
- € 6 per person, € 4 reduced for Museum Pass and Trentino Guest Card holders, free for children up to 5 years old
Participants: minimum 4, maximum 15 people.
Registration: by 4.00 p.m. on the day before the activity. In case of cancellation (decided by Apt and for reasons of force majeure) the registration fee will be refunded.