Winetour among the vineyards
Where? Borgo dei Posseri - Ala
A multisensorial experience among the vineyards of Vallagarina
What could be more exciting than tasting a wine directly among the clearings, woods and farmsteads where it has been produced? Stroll among the vineyards, smell the scent of grapes, taste some local products and…have a nice winetour!
Take an empty glass, the map and follow the multisensorial itinerary that will allow you to discover all the different Islands, each one located near the vineyard cultivated to produce that specific wine.
A balanced cycle that starts from the earth, transform itself in the cellar and ends with this wine tasting and the memory you will cherish from it. A journey that will help you to better appreciate the varieties of wine produced by Borgo dei Posseri winery.
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
Opening time: from Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm. When booking we kindly ask you to specify the time of your visit which will then be confirmed by the winery.
Duration: minimum 2, maximum 5 hours.
Meeting point: Pozzo Basso 1, 38061 Ala (TN).
Cost of the experience:
- from Monday to Friday: € 25 per person
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: € 27.50 per person
Participants: minimum 2 maximum 15 people. Comfortable clothing, shoes and a bottle of water are recommended.
Registration: within 12 pm of the day before the activity. In case of cancellation (decided by Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board and for force majeure reasons) the registration fee will be refunded.
* In order to guarantee the safety of all guests and operators, we kindly ask you to refrain from participating to the activity in presence of the following risk factors:
- fever higher than 37.5
- flu symptoms for yourselves and your cohabitants
- have been in contact with an infected person in the last 14 days
- coming from a risk area (declared as such by the competent authorities) in the last 14 days.
By participating to the activity, you implicitly confirm the absence of the risk factors listed above, to bring the protective mask with you and respect the interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter.