Polsa – San Valentino – San Giacomo
Spacious and sunny ski slopes, chalets and lodges, school camps, ice skating, snowshoeing and tobogganing in Polsa-San Valentino-San Giacomo ski area!
The nearest ski area of Trentino, just 20 km from the exit Rovereto Sud on the A22 awaits! Not far from home, the Nature Park of Monte Baldo welcomes you in a unique environment.
Modern ski lifts serve wide and safe pistes with snowmaking on 80% of the area, overlooking breathtaking panoramas from Garda to the Brenta Dolomites. The ski area Polsa-San Valentino-San Giacomo is ideal for those who want to begin downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboarding in complete safety with the school camp ran by expert ski instructors!
Those taking their first steps on the snow can begin at the well-equipped school camps with qualified ski instructors. Most experts will find descents where they can test their skills.
Snowshoes itineraries are waiting for you to let you discover the most precious corners of Monte Baldo.
Children will have a lot of fun thanks to the dedicated activities: ice-skating, toboggans and snow playgroud!
From December 2018 to March 2019 there will be several events on Polsa and San Valentino ski slopes:
- 15th December: Ski slopes opening and Free Ski Day
- 28th December: Trentino Ski Sunrise
- 9th-10th February: 20th “Telemark” edition
- During Christmas Holidays “Progetto Icaro: discover the ski activity with the Alpine guides”
- 7th March: Winter Fogada in Polsa
- 16th March: Ski slopes closure and Roy Ski Winter Party (70’s revival)
Moreover, you can also enjoy a night skiing, gliding on illuminated ski slopes by participating to Polsa Ski Night:
- on Thursday and Saturday from 20.00 until 22.30 on Montagnola ski slope (Alpine ski). At Baita Laghetto, at the departure of the chair lift, and at Baita Montagnola, at the arrival of the chairl lift, there will be a party with music and fun! Adult skipass € 10, Junior Skipass €8, Baby + paying adult € 1.
- on Tuesday and Thursday from 17.30 until 20.30, on Wednesday and Friday from 17.30 to 19.30 in San Giacomo cross country ski centre (free offer entry).
Info and map
Apt Rovereto e Vallagarina - Ufficio turistico di Brentonico
Via F.Filzi, 37 – 38060 – Brentonico
T: 0464 395149
From the 15th of December 2018 the ski area is open everyday from 9 am to 16.30 pm.
Polsa Ticket Office
Piazza Polsa 1, 38060 Polsa (TN)
Open from Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 15.30 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 8.30 am to 16.30 pm. Night opening: Thursday and Saturday from 19.30 pm to 21.30 pm.
San Valentino Ticket Office
Open from Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 15.30 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 8.30 am to 16.30 pm.
Baby San Valentino Ticket Office
Open on Saturday and Sunday from 8.30 am to 15.30 pm.
Montagnola Ticket Office
Open on Saturday and Sunday from 8.30 am to 15.30 pm starting from Montagnola chair lift. Night opening: Thursday and Saturday from 19.45 pm to 21.30 pm.