E-bike sharing, taxi, trains and shuttle buses
Thanks to our bike sharing service it is possible to use our electric bikes to explore the beauty of the surrounding area and also respect the environment.
Access to the service
- For people over 16 years old
- Available everyday 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Annual ticket and/or renewal
- 30€ (includes 5 € credit)
- First hour is free of charge, then 1€ for each following hour
- MITT card provided by Trentino Trasporti is needed
- Ticket valid for 12 months from the activation date
- 4 for you: € 8,00 – it includes 4 hours use, not necessarily consecutive; free of charge within the first 24 hours
- 8 for you: € 13,00 – it includes 4 hours use, not necessarily consecutive; free of charge within the first 48 hours
- After the 4 hours use it costs 1€ per hour
You will be asked to show a valid ID card and a 50 € deposit when buying a guest ticket.
- On the website bicincitta.tobike.it
- Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office – Corso Rosmini, 21. Opening time. Only payment with ATM card or credit card
- Download the Bicincittà APP
Users have to report immediately every malfunction or damage at the following toll free number 800 734717 available every day from 8:00 to 24:00. For further information visit: bicincitta.tobike.it
Urban and Extra-Urban means of transports
A public urban bus service covers the whole Rovereto municipality, while extra-urban buses connect Brentonico, Val di Gresta, Vallarsa, Valli del Leno, Trento, Mori, Riva del Garda and the upland of Folgaria and Lavarone. For detailed timetables www.ttesercizio.it.
The whole Vallagarina area is covered by our local taxi service “Servizio Taxi Rovereto”: Tel. +39 0464 421365 – +39 0464 421555 – +39 0464 480066.
Consult the detailed timetables www.trenitalia.com.
Monte Baldo Express
During summer season a shuttle bus connects Brentonico to other mountain resorts such as Polsa, San Giacomo and San Valentino through panoramic roads and with stops in several hiking departure points on Monte Baldo. This service is available on Saturday from the first week of July to the first week of September and it will be guaranteed until the end of available seats.
Moreover, in order to promote the sustainable mobility, by showing a special coupon at the entrance of Malcesine – Monte Baldo cable car, you will be offered a reduced price ticket (15,00€ per round trip instead of 22€) to enjoy a breathtaking panorama at 1800 m high. Consult the timetables!
For further information and reservations: Brentonico Tourist Office – 0464 395149 – firstname.lastname@example.org