E-bike sharing, taxi, trains and shuttle buses
Thanks to our bike sharing service it is possible to use our electric bikes to explore the beauty of the surrounding area and also respect the environment.
Access to the service
- For people over 18 years old
- Available everyday 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Annual ticket and/or renewal
- 30€ (includes 5 € credit)
- First hour is free of charge, then 1€ for each following hour
- MITT card provided by Trentino Trasporti is needed
- Ticket valid for 12 months from the activation date
Purchase and registration to the service
- On the website bicincitta.tobike.it
- Download the Bicincittà APP
Users have to report immediately every malfunction or damage at the following toll free number T. +39 011 0142626 available every day from 8:00 to 24:00. For further information visit: bicincitta.tobike.it
Urban and Extra-Urban bus network
A public urban bus service covers the whole Rovereto municipality, while extra-urban buses connect Brentonico, Val di Gresta, Vallarsa, Valli del Leno, Trento, Mori, Riva del Garda and the upland of Folgaria and Lavarone. For detailed timetables www.trentinotrasporti.it.
The whole Vallagarina area is covered by our local taxi service “Servizio Taxi Rovereto”: Tel. +39 0464 421365 – +39 0464 421555 – +39 0464 480066 – +39 0464 19819
Consult the detailed timetables www.trenitalia.com.