The user who has access to the pages of this website www.visitrovereto.it has to be informed of the following conditions of use which can be updated by Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office at any time and without any notice.
If it is not specified by other sources, the informative materials (texts and photos) on this website are protected by copyright.
It is forbidden to reproduce by any analogical or digital means, the materials contained in the website, without the written consent of Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office, Corso Rosmini, 21 – 38068 Rovereto (TN) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of contents
It is permitted to copy and/or to print for personal and but not for commercial use. Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office authorizes links to its website www.visitrovereto.it both through “framing” (between the frames of the site that links) and “deep linking” (links to internal pages of the site).
You are allowed to mention something for news, studies, critics or reviews, provided it is accompanied by the indication of the source – website of Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office including the website address – www.visitrovereto.it.
Links from other sites are allowed if it is specified that it is a link to the official website of Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office – www.visitrovereto.it.
Collaborations with other sites are welcome. Please contact the management of Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office, writing to Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office. The rights related to the signed texts belong to the respective authors.
Exemption and limitations of liability
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the materials and contents published on this site are carefully analyzed, processed and promptly updated. However, errors, inaccuracies and omissions are possible. We therefore decline any responsibility for errors, inaccuracies and omissions that may be present on the site.
The visitor shall contact the Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office whenever he thinks it is necessary to make sure that the information he is interested in are correct.
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office is not responsible for any malfunctions of its website www.visitrovereto.it or for materials contained on third party sites whose internet address can be reached through links.
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office is not responsible for what is published on this site and for the use that third parties may make, and for any contamination deriving from access, interconnection, downloading of materials and computer programs from this site.
Therefore, Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Office is not responsible, in any way, for damages, losses, prejudices of any kind that third parties may have after having contacted this site, or deriving from the use of what it is published, as well as from the software used.
Use of personal data
After having consulted this site, data related to identified or identifiable persons may be used. This document describes the methods adopted by www.visitrovereto.it website in the use of personal data.
The information is given only for this website and not for other sites that may have been consulted by the user through links.
1. Owner of the data
APT ROVERETO E VALLAGARINA, Corso Rosmini 21 – 38068 Rovereto (TN)
Tel 0464430363 – E-mail email@example.com
2. Data processed, purposes and legal bases of the data processed
Data generated by having access to the site
The computer systems and software procedures used for this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested people, but because of their nature, it could allow identifying the users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
These kinds of data include: the IP addresses or the domain names of computers and terminals used by users; the URI / URL addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of the requested resources; the time of the request; the method used to submit the request to the server; the file size obtained as a response; the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the user’s computer environment.
These data could only be used by the Data Controller to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to manage the way of how to use it; to check the correct functioning of the services offered; to identify any responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
The legal basis that authorizes the use of such data is the need to make usable the functionalities of the site after the access of the user.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The personal data provided by the user by filling in the form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to give feedback to informative requests;
- for administrative and fiscal purposes and to fulfill activities strictly connected to the managment of relationships with the parties and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as accounting and tax;
- with specific consent, to send newsletters, commercial communications, promotional material, information, offers related to products/services, as well as invitations to events, even with automatic methods, either by e-mail or by post and /or telephone and /or by instant messaging systems;
- with specific consent, for communication to third parties for their marketing purposes;
The legal basis for using data is the execution of a contract in which the user is a party or the exe-cution of pre-contractual measures taken upon a request of the user. In the cases expressly indi-cated (point c and d) the legal basis is the consent freely given by the interested party.
3. Nature of the assignment
A part from what it is specified for the navigation data, the assignment of data:
- with reference to the purposes referred to in letters a. and b. is optional, but any refusal will make it impossible for the Owner to proceed with the contractual commitments that have been undertaken;
- with reference to the purposes referred to in letter c. and d. it is also optional and their use depends from the communication of an explicit consent.
4. Processing methods and data conservation times
The collected data will be processed using electronic means, computerized and telematic, or through manual processing with logics strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee their security.
5. Subjects authorized to use and communicate the data
The processing of the collected data is made by authorized personnel of the treatment according to specific instructions given according to the current law. The data collected, if it is necessary for the execution of the purposes indicated, may be processed by third parties – data controllers, or, may be communicated to them as independent owners, i.e.:
- employees/collaborators and/or data processors indicated by the Data Owner, for the purposes referred to in point 2;
- subjects that perform services connected and to the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (i.s. maintenance of the computer systems).
The collected data will not be transferred out of UE. In any case, personal data will never be spread unless it is explicitly authorized by the interested person.
6. Rights of the interested person
You have the right to ask the Data Controller:
- to have access to your personal data;
- to correct incorrect data or to integrate incomplete data;
- to cancel (under the conditions indicated in Article 17 of the GDPR);
- to limit the using of the data (under the conditions of Article 18 GDPR);
- to oppose to their treatment;
- to have a copy of personal data in an electronic form and to have the right to transmit to other Data Controllers and to allow them to use the data (the so-called data portability);
- not to be subject to a decision based only on an automatized decision-making process if the decision has a legal effect on the user or if it has an equally significant effect;
- to complain to the Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it
The designated person who is responsible for the protection of personal data can be contacted at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.