General Data Protection Regulation
Pursuant to Article 13 and 14 of the European regulation (UE) 2016/679 (in the following called only GDPR) and relating to the personal data, which the data-controller will receive, we inform as follows
APT ROVERETO E VALLAGARINA, Corso Rosmini 21 – 38068 Rovereto (TN)
Tel. +39 0464430363 – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Types of data, purposes and legal basis for the processing
In the following schedule, you can find the type of data we process for the concerned category.
Modalities for personal data processing
The process is achieved through operations, made with or without support of election means and consists of the gathering, registration, organization, preservation, consultation, formulation, adjustment, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnection, block, communication, cancellation and distribution of data. The process is made by the controller, by the handlers, who are expressly authorised by right-holders or by external bodies appointed for the purpose by the controller.
If we would use your data for a purpose different from what said previously, before processing for the further processing, we will give you all the information, asking, if needed, your approval.
We could use, for the direct promotion of our services, you e-mail you gave us through a previous sale, also if you didn’t give the permission and so long as it deals with services similar to the previous sale.
You can always choose not to share this information any more, initially or in subsequent submissions.
Data contribution and refusal
In case of your request of information and /or quotation or in case of a purchase of one of our services, the data contribution is necessary to the fulfilment of the pre-contractual and contractual arrangements and therefore your refusal involves the impossibility to fulfil the contract.
Your personal data will not be spread. They are available only for our authorized people and /or the controller acting on our behalf with contracts providing for an adequate level of protection of personal data, as laid down in the GDPR.
The data may be communicated to all the persons and/or institutions, to which the communication is necessary to the proper working of services you asked for or for legally imposed fulfilment (for example: administrative procedures, accounting obligations, tax obligations)
Data transfer in foreign countries
The data transfer in non-EU countries is not foreseen. We guarantee, in case of need of data transfer in non-EU countries, the transfer will take place in countries, which have an adequacy decision from the European Commission for the purposes of Article 45 of the GDPR.
Data are stored for as long as necessary to achieving the objectives of these Privacy Statements, by legal requirement or for the establishment of legal claims. Once the statute of limitations are expired, the personal data will permanently deleted or, alternatively, they will be stored anonymously.
For direct marketing purposes / newsletters / promotional activities of the controller, data will be stored until your consent withdrawal or request for cancellation or for a maximum period of 24 months.
For profiling goals, data will be stored until your consent withdrawal or request for cancellation or for a maximum period of 12 months.
You have the right to request the controller:
- To obtain access to your personal data
- To ask for the rectification of inaccurate data or for the integration of incomplete data
- To ask for the cancellation (as mentioned in article n. 17 GDPR)
- To ask for a restriction of data processing (as mentioned in article n. 18 GDPR)
- To object the data processing
- To ask – when possible – a copy of your personal data in electronic form and you also have the right to send these data to use them for other controller’s services (data portability)
- To ask not to be subjected to a decision, based exclusively on an automated decision-making process, also for profiling, when the decision has a legal effect for you or can cause equally significant effects.
- To lodge a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it