Weekend on Monte Baldo with Albe in malga, when mountain pastures begins
Two days on the Brentonico Plateau to learn the ancient cheesemaker art
1° appointment: Saturday the 29th of June
2° appointment: Saturday the 14th of September
A weekend on the mountains to learn the ancient art of preparing yoghurt, butter and tasty cheese. At the end of the activities, try a delicious sweet or salted breakfast before starting the discovery of Monte Baldo!
- 2 nights with overnight and breakfast or overnight only, in double room
- Taking part to the event “Albe in Malga” Saturday the 29th of June or Saturday the 14th of September
- Typical lunch in agritour (optional)
- Visit to Palazzo Eccheli Baisi – with its Botanical Garden and Fossil Museum
- Guest Card Trentino, a card that allows you to discover museums, castles and natural parks of Trentino FOR FREE, including the local transports in the whole Trento Province (offered only by the accommodation that participate to the initiative)
- Informative kit of Rovereto and Vallagarina, a practical guide to move easily in the area.
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code.
The price of the offer doesn’t include the TOURIST TAX, it will be paid directly to the accommodation.