#albeinmalga, when mountain pastures begins. Cheesemaker for one day in the Natural Park of Monte Baldo
Two days on the Brentonico Plateau to learn the ancient cheesemaker art
- 2 nights in b&b/farm with overnight and breakfast (only breakfast for the day of the event) or with half board in farm/hotel in double room
- Taking part to the event “Albe in Malga” Saturday the 30th of June.
Meeting at 6 am at Malga Mortigola to attend the work of the cheesemaker: gathering the cattle, milking them, filtering the milk and making the cheese. After a rich breakfast, excursion on the Sentiero della Mucca al Pascolo (Path of the cow at the pasture) with the territory guide, that will introduce the history and the special flora of Brentonico Path. Return at the car before midday.
- Visit to Palazzo Eccheli Baisi – with its Botanical Garden and Fossil Museum
- Typical lunch in agritour (optional)
- Guest Card Trentino, a card that allows you to discover museums, castles and natural parks of Trentino FOR FREE, including the local transports in the whole Trento Province (offered only by the accommodation that participate to the initiative)
- Informative kit of Rovereto and Vallagarina, a practical guide to move easily in the area.
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (Pdf).
The price of the package does not include the tourist tax, it will be paid to the accommodation.