Bees and History in Vallarsa
Didactic and experiential stay in Trentino
In the small valleys of Trentino life flows slowly but intensely; people wake up at dawn to milk the goats and make cheese, to take care of the precious hives for honey production and to wander in the woods to discover unknown places.
But in the evening, after a hard day’s work, you need to be pampered by good traditional food of the mountains and a good glass of wine sipped next to a hot fireplace.
OFFER 1 NIGHT/2 DAYS
For groups min. 20 people – free for the driver
(it can be extended for more days)
HOTEL**/*** from € 106,00
HOTEL**** from € 126,00
The offer includes:
- 1 night in hotel with half board accommodation
- Entrance and guided visit of Fort Pozzacchio (*)
It is the last defensive bulwark of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, a place famous for the bloody battle between Italians and German-speaking populations. Let yourself be fascinated by these impressive construction digged by the hands of local populations during the Great War.
- Didactic activity with beekeepers and different types of local honey tasting
- Visit, tasting and didactic activity on cheese making in a little local dairy (*)
- Typical lunch in a restaurant with local menu (including water, wine and coffee)
- Visit and wine/ beer/ grappa tasting by one of our producers
- Map for excursions
- Informative Kit of Rovereto and Vallagarina
*we recommend comfortable clothing and sportswear for mountain walks
The offer does not include
- Transfer to and from the location
- Transfer in the area (if not arranged)
- Beverages when not specified
- Tourist tax – Excluding children of 14 years of age or less
- Personal extras
Suggestions for a more-days holiday offer
- Visit to the Farming Museum of Vallarsa
- Guided excursion to Matassone’s Entrenched Field
- Visit to the Hermitage of San Colombano
- Visit to Our Lady of La Salette Shrine
- Visit to Antonio Rosmini’s birthplace
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).