Centenary of the First World War
Trip to Rovereto on the paths of history
Trip through the memories of the first World War in Trentino, with excursions to discover history, visits to some interesting museums and to Bell of Fallen, massive symbol of peace. From Rovereto you can autonomously organize interesting excursions on the near mountains: Pasubio, Monte Baldo, and Val di Gresta. You will walk on the history paths, among trenches, forts, paths, shelters and tunnels of the First World War.
The offer includes:
- 2 nights with breakfast in hotel/b&b/farm/hostel/rooms to let (accommodation in double room). Or 2 nights with only overnight in farm with apartments or residence (accommodation in apartment with 2 beds, included towels and bed linen, as well as water, gas and electricity usage)
- Visit to the Bell of the Fallenof Rovereto, cast with the bronze from the cannons of the nations that took part of the First World War
- Visit to the Italian War History Museum of Rovereto, that collects and preserves documents of the First World War
- Bio–Dinner in a typical restaurant selected by book “Vacanze con Gusto”
- Trekking map of the paths
- Guest Card Trentino, a card that allows you to discover museums, castles and natural parks of Trentino FOR FREE, including the local transports in the whole Trento Province (offered only by the accommodation that participate to the initiative)
- Info set about Rovereto and Vallagarina
Extras on request:
- Typical product tasting in Rovereto
- Chocolate tasting/lesson in Rovereto
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid to the accommodation.