From a treasure hunt to the encounter with Santa Claus
Vallagarina welcomes families and children to tell the Christmas fairy tale between treasure hunts at the castle, many creative workshops and ice skating.
The price included:
- 2 nights or more B&B or just overnight stay
- visit to the Christmas Market in Rovereto, with Cinderella’s carriage, the tree of wishes and the street of fairy tales; places of light and mystery to make children dream
- visit to Christmas in the Baroque Palaces of Ala*, with many workshops for children, Trentino Lilliputian and Santa Claus!
- visit to the Castle of Avio * at Christmas, where children can carry out an exciting treasure hunt, a game path that will allow them to discover the history of the castle
- one hour of ice skating in Rovereto for the whole family (including equipment rental)
- a snack at Pasticceria Zaffiro with Sacher or artisan strudel, traditional sweets, homemade fruit juices or hot chocolate
- Guest Card Trentino, the guest card for discovering Trentino’s museums, castles and natural parks free of charge, with the possibility (offered by participating companies) of using public transport throughout the province
- Rovereto and Vallagarina information kit, a practical guide to get around the area
* according to the opening calendar of the market
Download here general terms and sales conditions APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here general conditions contract of National tourist package (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid directly to the accommodation.