City break among forts and castles in Trentino
Places of remembrance in Vallagarina between history paths and suggestive views
Historic itinerary: from the Austro-Hungarian f ort of Pozzacchio to the contemporary wars in the exhibitions of the War Museum of Rovereto, to the 100 tollings of Maria Dolens, the Bell of Peace.
From € 49 in youth hostel
From € 62 in b&b or rooms to rent or agritur
From € 82 in hotel **/***/****
The price includes:
- 2 nights breakfast included
- Free entrance to the exhibition “La pelle del soldato” at the Historic War Museum of Rovereto
- Free audio-guide of Rovereto. Walking among palaces and museums while easily listening to Rovereto history from your smartphone
- A unique way to discover chocolate: visit and taste
- Magic coffee: guided tour to Bontadi, the oldest coffee toasting in Italy
- Visit to the Bell of Peace on Sunday morning to listen to the 100 tollings of Maria Dolens (the Bell tolls every evening at 9.30 p.m and on Sundays at 12).
- Guided tour to Forte Pozzacchio (on Sunday according to the calendar)
- 1 dinner with local menu
- Guest Card Trentino, the card which offers services to the guest to discover museums, castles and natural parks of Trentino freely using the public transports of the province of Trento (it is offered by hotels/b&b who apply to the project)
- Information kit, to better know the town
The price does not include:
- City tax to be paid directly at the hotel/b&b
- Transfers to and from one’s departure place
- Everything that is not mentioned in “The price includes”
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).