Rovereto & Mart
Discovering the Italian 20th century art worldwide
A day to discover the life of Margherita Sarfatti, journalist, art critic and promoter of Italian art between the First and Second World War.
Group offer with minimum 20 participants and free driver
Before visiting the museum, we suggest you to take a walk in Rovereto city centre where the venetian atmosphere meets the memories of the Great War.
- 10:00-12:00 | Guided tour in Rovereto city centre
- 12:15 | Traditional lunch in restaurant*
- 14:30 | Guided tour at Mart Museum for the exhibition dedicated to Margherita Sarfatti. Free time to spend by visiting the other collections of the museum
- 17:00 | The magic of coffee: guided tour and tasting at the ancient Bontadi Coffee Roasters
At the end of the day there will be some free time before going back to the bus.
The prince includes:
- Entrance ticket to Mart Museum and to the exhibition dedicated to Margherita Sarfatti
- Lunch at the restaurant with basic menu + 1 glass of wine + 1/2 liter of water
- A 2 hours guided tour in the city centre
- Guided tour and tasting at Bontadi Coffee Roasters
The price does not include:
- Non-mentioned trips or transfers
- Entrance ticket to non-mentioned museums
- Non-mentioned beverages and meals
- Personal expenses or tips
- Other non-mentioned service
*On request special menu can be previously agreed
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code