Trentino, trekking on the mountains of the Great War
Pasubio and Baldo for expert hikers – Itinerary EE
Along the frontline of the Great War, today the Peace Path is destination of a silent pilgrimage through forts, tunnels, defence lines, barracks, barbed wire and grenade craters.
Retrace the memory of a tragedy founded on an authentic Peace vocation, symbolized by the big Bell in Rovereto.
ITINERANT PACKAGE 4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
Accommodation in Vallarsa and Altopiano di Brentonico
Offer for groups of 20 persons
HOTEL** + RIFUGIO + HOTEL** from € 282,00
HOTEL** + RIFUGIO + HOTEL*** from € 300,00
The offer includes:
- 4 nights with half board (2 at the hotel Vallarsa + 1 at the rifugio + 1 at the hotel Monte Baldo)
- 2 lunch at malga/rifugio
- 1 snack break with presentation of the local products
- entry to the Bell of the Fallen for the Peace of Rovereto
- 1 guided tour in English/German for three days as programmed. The guide will also stop at the rifugio with the group during the night of the second day
- Information kit about the area
The offer does not include:
- Extras for single rooms in hostel/hotel
- Beverages during meals in hostel/rifugio/hotel
- Accommodation and board for the driver
- Transfer from and to the localities and internal transfers within the area (possibility to organize the transfer if the group arrives by train)
- Eventual tourist tax to be paid at the moment
Program trekking EE (pdf)
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid to the accommodation.
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).