Trentino, along the history paths
Guided tours on the mountains of Rovereto – Itinerary E
Along the frontline of the Great War, today the Peace Path is destination of a silent pilgrimage through forts, tunnels, defence lines, barracks, barbed wire and grenade craters.
Retrace the memory of a tragedy founded on an authentic Peace vocation, symbolized by the big Bell in Rovereto.
PACKAGE 4 NIGHTS/5 DAYS
Offer for groups of 20 persons
HOSTEL from € 248,00
HOTEL** from € 278,00
HOTEL*** from € 300,00
HOTEL**** from € 327,00
The offer includes:
- 4 nights with half board
- 1 lunch in a restaurant
- 1 lunch in malga
- entry to the Bell of the Fallen for the Peace of Rovereto
- entry to the War Museum of Rovereto
- entry to Forte Pozzacchio
- 1 guided tour in English/German for three days as programmed.
- Information kit about the area
The offer does not include:
- Extras for single rooms in hostel/hotel
- Beverages during meals in hostel/rifugio/hotel
- Accommodation and board for the driver
- Transfer from and to the localities and internal transfers within the area (possibility to organize the transfer if the group arrives by train)
- Eventual tourist tax to be paid at the moment
Programme trekking E (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid to the accommodation.
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).