Trentino, along the history paths
Guided tours on the mountains of Rovereto – Itinerary E
Along the frontline of the Great War, today the Peace Path is destination of a silent pilgrimage through forts, tunnels, defence lines, barracks, barbed wire and grenade craters.
Retrace the memory of a tragedy founded on an authentic Peace vocation, symbolized by the big Bell in Rovereto.
PACKAGE 4 NIGHTS/5 DAYS
Offer for groups of 20 persons
HOSTEL from € 248,00
HOTEL** from € 278,00
HOTEL*** from € 300,00
HOTEL**** from € 327,00
The offer includes:
- 4 nights with half board
- 1 lunch in a restaurant
- 1 lunch in malga
- entry to the Bell of the Fallen for the Peace of Rovereto
- entry to the War Museum of Rovereto
- entry to Forte Pozzacchio
- 1 guided tour in English/German for three days as programmed.
- Information kit about the area
The offer does not include:
- Extras for single rooms in hostel/hotel
- Beverages during meals in hostel/rifugio/hotel
- Accommodation and board for the driver
- Transfer from and to the localities and internal transfers within the area (possibility to organize the transfer if the group arrives by train)
- Eventual tourist tax to be paid at the moment
Programme trekking E (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid to the accommodation.
Download here the sales contract APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code