Vallagarina five senses
A multisensorial break
Explore Rovereto and Vallagarina with the five senses: smell toasted coffee fragrance , sample the well-balanced flavour of grappa and touch with your hands the juicy grape raisins.
The offer includes
- 2 nights with overnight stay and breakfast in hotel / B&B / agritur / guest house (price per person with accommodation in double / twin room).
- Guided tour of the “Chocolate Routes with Exquisita”, to discover more and investigate about the world of cocoa, from its harvesting to the transformation into a chocolate bar.
- Guided tour at Bontadi Torrefaction, including coffee tasting in the most ancient Italian Torrefaction.
- Guided tour 5 senses by Marzadro Distillery, to observe the entire productive process with at the end a special tasting of grappa accompained with Domori chocolate, one of the world most precious ones.
- The grape harvest with the members of the Isera Wine Cellar. A stroll through the vineyards to collect with your own hands the clusters from which the high-quality local wines are produced, that you could taste at the end of this experience. Optional activity during the autumnal.
- Trentino Guest Card, the card for discovering museums, castles and nature parks in Trentino, taking advantage of free public transport throughout the province (offered by participating structures)
- Rovereto and Vallagarina information kit, a practical guide for getting around the area
Download here general terms and sales conditions APT Rovereto (pdf).
Download here general conditions contract of National tourist package (pdf).
Download here the information pursuant to the Privacy Code (pdf).
The price of the package doesn’t include the tourist tax, it will be paid directly to the accommodation.