Monte Baldo Adventure
An amusing day in the “garden of Italy”
- 9.30 am | Meeting point in Rovereto at the bus station near Trentino Trasporti Ticket Office in Via Paoli n. 15 and departure to Monte Baldo, Italian garden with rare plants and flowers
- 10.15 am | Arrival to the Family Adventure Park in Polsa
- 12.30 pm | Lunch at La Baldo Stube in Brentonico.
- 15.00 pm| Free tour (o with audio guide) to Palazzo Eccheli Baisi, built in the 16th century that hosts today the Fossil Museum and the botanical garden with flowers and plants typical of Monte Baldo.
- 16.30 pm| Bus transfer to Albino Martinelli Winery in Chizzola. Guided tour and tasting of the wines produced.
- 18.30 pm| End of the tour and return to Rovereto
- Sunday 8th July
- The Tour will start with a minimum of 5 participants
- Reservations at Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board within Thursday at 16 pm for the tours departing on Saturday and within Friday at 16 pm for the tours departing on Sunday
Info and map
Corso Rosmini n.21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
Sunday 8th July from 9 am to 18.30 pm
Adults: 57 €
Children within 10 years old: 27 €
Children within 3 years old: free participation
- bus transfer
- Family Park Adventure ticket
- lunch at La Baldo Stube Restaurant
- Ticket to Palazzo Eccheli Baisi, botanical garden and Fossil Museum
- Guided tour of the winery and tasting
*Reservations at Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board within Thursday at 16 pm for the tours departing on Saturday and within Friday at 16 pm for the tours departing on Sunday
*It is possible to pay directly to Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board or by bank transfer to: Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina – Cassa Rurale Alto Garda – IBAN:IT40T0801634420000027092927 by specify “Vallagarina Experience – Name of the chosen Tour” and the name of the participants. Seats Availability to be checked in advance.