Laboratories and activities to learn more about the inhabitant of the area: the wolf
- Meeting point in Rovereto at the bus station near Trentino Trasporti Ticket Office in Via Paoli n. 15 and departure to Monti Lessini Natural Park
- Guided excursion to discover the beauty of the natural park among woods and fields
- Lunch at Hotel Monte Lessini Restaurant with a typical menu:
Canederli and tagliatelle with hare ragu, meat with beans, apple strudel with vanilla ice cream. Water and a glass of Marzemino wine are included.
Ragu or tomato pasta, meat or Vienna sausage with potato chips. Water or another beverage is included.
- Transfer to Malga Riondera, an afternoon full of activities for both adults and children to learn more about local nature and its animals
- End of the tour and transfer to Rovereto
- The Tour will start with a minimum of 5 participants
- Reservations at Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
Info and map
APT Rovereto e Vallagarina
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
Adults from 45 €
Children within 10 years old from 20 €
Children within 3 years old: free participation
- activities at Malga Riondera
- lunch at Hotel Monti Lessini
- guided tour in the woods
*Reservations at Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board.
*It is possible to pay directly to Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board or by bank transfer to: Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina – Cassa Rurale Alto Garda – IBAN:IT40T0801634420000027092927 by specify “Vallagarina Experience – Name of the chosen Tour” and the name of the participants. Seats Availability to be checked in advance.