Maso Cengi – Fausto Simonini farm
Fresh and processed organic fruit and vegetables
Maso Cengi is owned by Fausto Simonini and Fausta Manfredi, both descendants of a farming family, who have put their heritage, made up of fields and experience, to good use.
Maso Cengi is a certified company that produces according to the organic farming method.
Inside the company center there is a laboratory for the transformation of fruits and vegetables of its own production into jams and juices, such as fig jam, blackberry jam, apricot jam, or tomato sauce, sauerkraut and other processed products deriving from the organic garden.
The vineyard produces typical grapes of the Trentino area from which wines such as Marzemino, Lagrein, Gewürztraminer, Moscato giallo, Enantio and Merlot are produced.
You can buy the products directly on the farm or at the local farmers’ markets:
- on Tuesday morning in Via Negrelli in Rovereto
- on Tuesday afternoon in Piazza San Giovanni in Ala
- on Wednesdays and Fridays in Via delle Palme in Arco
- on Thursdays in Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore in Trento
- on Saturday in Piazza Erbe in Rovereto.
- Products: Fresh and processed organic fruit and vegetables, wine
- Tastes: On reservation
- Group visits: On reservation
Info and map
Maso Cengi - Fausto Simonini farm
S.s. 12 km 345.3 Loc. Cengi di Marco
38068 Rovereto (TN)
M: +39 334 8319828
Open all year by appointment.