Guinea hen with Castione-chestnuts
Guinea hen with Castione- chestnuts
The restaurateur Sergio Valentini of the Locanda delle Tre Chiavi di Isera invites you to prepare this exquisite second course.
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 boned guinea-fowl
- 300 g of boiled Castione-chestnuts without peel
- some lard slices
- chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 dl of dry white wine
- extra virgin olive oil
- Lay the boned guinea fowl and open it widely, seasoning with salt and pepper, sliced lard, chopped fresh rosemary and the chestnuts in the middle
- Wrap carefully and tie with a kitchen twine
- Put it on a oiled pan with chopped onion
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°. After 10 minutes pour the wine and let it cook for 30 minutes more
- Let it rest 15 minutes until slice
- Serve hot with its cooking season.
Did you like Guinea hen with Castione-chestnuts? Share it with a “like” on the Visitrovereto Facebook page! Post your delicious photos on the bulletin board with the hashtag #VallagarinaFoodandWine!