A recipe from Locanda D&D Maso Sasso
Chef Ivano Dossi offers you the recipe for “Scottini”, delicious goat ricotta gnocchi with nettles from Monte Baldo.
- 3 kg fresh goat ricotta
- 300 gr Trentino parmesan
- 10 fresh eggs
- 200 gr boiled and pureed nettles
- 600 gr potato starch
- salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients, adding the starch last
- Shape into balls by hand or with the pastry bag
- Cook them in boiling water for 8/10 minutes
- Drain and serve with the desired sauce.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
We recommend pairing with: Nosiola della Vallagarina wine
Did you like Scottini, goat ricotta gnocchi with nettles from Monte Baldo? Say it with a like, on the Visitrovereto Facebook page! Post your delicious photos on the wall with the hashtag #VallagarinaFoodandWine!