“Moja” Restaurant Cafeteria
Innovation, high quality of raw materials and cuisine
A simple and curated cuisine, where raw materials are transformed into modern dishes, full of flavours and contrasts.
Moja is located in a unique and privileged position in the center of Borgo Sacco, the historic suburb of Rovereto. Immersed in a green area, surrounded by a magnificent view of the Alps and vineyards along Adige river, this restaurant is the perfect place for business lunches, romantic dinners, private events or for a short stop along the near cycle path.
Minimalist, welcoming and elegant, Moja offers an ideal setting for tasting. Alternatively, the spacious veranda offers to its customers the opportunity to dine or enjoy an aperitif in the open air.
Since 2017 the protagonist of its kitchen is Alessandro Raimondi, previously Massimo Bottura’s apprentice and now the restaurant’s passionate chef, who proposes a series of original dishes for an innovative, refined and surprising experience of taste, smell and sight.
Moreover the bar/café offers a selection of wines, spirits and regional beers in a rustic and chic setting.
- Environment: Modern
- Seats: 60 inside and 40 outside
- Spoken languages: English, French, Portuguese, German
- Credit cards: All credit cards
- Services: Family friendly, dog friendly, vegetarian, vegan and celiac dishes, parking
Info and map
"Moja" Restaurant Cafeteria
Via delle Zigherane, 1
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 435820
M: +39 3497806583
Cafeteria opening hours:
- from Thursday to Tuesday from 8 am to 10 pm
- closed on Wednesday.
Restaurant opening hours:
- from Monday to Sunday from 12 pm to 2 pm and from 7 pm to 9 pm, excluded Saturday at lunch.