De Tarczal farm
Winery and farmhouse
For over a century, the Dell’Adami de Tarczal family has been cultivating the vineyards all around the village of Marano di Isera, on the right bank of the Adige river, with passion and attention.
The lands that the company owns today once belonged to the Conti Alberti, an illustrious family from Trentino. Countess Alberti donated these lands to Gèza Dell’Adami de Tarczal, admiral of the Austro-Hungarian Imperial Royal Fleet. The company then began its development in the golden years of the Austro-Hungarian Empire when, on the court tables, Marzemino was the only wine served.
The farm is located in an old eighteenth-century rural house. It offers its guests guided tours and tastings of local wines, among which the Marzemino Superiore di Isera stands out, combined with traditional Trentino gastronomic products. In October 2018, the company’s wine called “Pragiara 2012” was awarded as “Great Wine” by the Slow Wine 2019 guide.
“La Vineria” farmhouse will host you in a welcoming environment offering you the best of the local culinary tradition paired with its own wines. In summer you can also enjoy the outdoor garden to sip a good glass of wine surrounded by greenery.
De Tarczal is a member of the project “Vacanze con Gusto”, take a look at the brochure!
- Products: Production of local wines and farmhouse. Products and brands: Husar, Marzemino Superiore di Isera
- Tastes: On reservation
- Group visits: On reservation
Info and map
De Tarczal farm
Via G.B. Miori, 4
38060 Marano di Isera (TN)
T: +39 0464 409134
F: +39 0464 409086
Winery opening hours:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 7 pm
- Thursday and Friday from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
- Saturday from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm
- Sunday by appointment.
* Tastings and guided tours to the cellar take place from 10 am to 12 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm, reservations are recommended. Minimum number of participants required 10 people.
“La Vineria” farmhouse opening hours:
- from Tuesday to Sunday at lunch from 12 pm to 3 pm and from 7 pm to 10 pm
- closing days: Monday and Sunday evening.