Ala city of music
Concerts, workshops and meetings with great artists in the courtyards, squares and palaces in Ala
The third edition of the music festival: a mix of workshops with international experts and public concerts in the Rooms and Halls of the Baroque Palaces in Ala
- 30th June “Omaggio a Rossini – Tribute to Rossini” opening concert with I Vituosi Italiani for the 150 years from Gioacchino Rossini death.
- 30th June – 3rd July Piano workshop with Roberto Paruzzo (final concert the 3rd July)
- 2nd – 5th July Vocal, choral and instrumental laboratory on the music repertoire for voices and instruments of the antique and baroque period dedicated to the Marian Figure with the Ensemble A L’Antica (final concert the 5th July)
- 11th July Piano Recital by Alessandro Taverna
- 12th – 14th July Clarinet workshop with Fabrizio Meloni. Concert with I Virtuosi Italiani and Fabrizio Meloni the 14th July
- 16th – 18th July Piano workshop with Giuseppe Albanese. Piano recital the 16th July and final concert of the participants of the workshop the 18th July
- 22nd – 25th July Piano workshop with Marcello Mazzoni (final concert the 26th July)
- 25th – 30th July Violin workshop with Pavel Berman. Concert with I Virtuosi Italiani and Pavel Berman the 28th July and final concert of the participants of the workshop the 30th July
- 26th – 29th July Summer Camp for young instrumentalists (from 6 to 16 years old) with Elisabetta Fable (violin), Gionata Brunelli (cello) and Silvano Perlini (violin) – final concert of the Summer Camp the 29th July
- 1st – 4th August Workshop of mandolin and chamber music for plecrtum instruments with Dorina Frati. Concerts with I Virtuosi Italiani and Dorina Frati the 3rd August and final concert of the participants of the workshop the 5th August
- 30th August Piano recital with Maranelli.
- 5th – 7th – 9th September BEETHOVEN 2020 Project “Integrale delle Sonate per Violino e Pianoforte” – Alberto Martini violin and Chong Park piano