Visit to Mulino Zeni
Where? Località Sorne
When? Every Saturday
Discovering the ancient mill on Monte Baldo
Guided tour of one of the few historic mills in Trentino which still functions perfectly. Family activities scheduled every Saturday morning.
Built in 1806 by the Ballista family, the mill was bought by the Zeni family in 1906.
Of the more than 1,000 historic mills in the Trentino territory, used to grind cereals, Mulino Zeni is the only one with hydraulic power still in operation in the Sorna Valley.
Crucial for the rural economy, “Vitruvian” stone mills, were found all over the valleys of Trentino, along small and large waterways.
Mulino Zeni is equipped with a large cassette wheel and a small iron wheel. Once, it was mostly used for grinding food for the local poultry farming.
How, where, when
- Every Saturday until March 27, 2021
- Meeting point: at 10.00 at the Mulino Zeni in Sorne
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservation required until 12.00 pm of the day before the activity
- How to register: book online, come at the Apt information office in Via Filzi, 37 in Brentonico or in Corso Rosmini, 21 in Rovereto, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0464 395149
Info and map
Apt Rovereto e Vallagarina
Via Filzi, 37
T: +39 0464 395149
Meeting at 10.00 am
Free activity. Reservation required.
*In order to guarantee the safety of all guests and operators, we kindly ask you to refrain from participating to the activity in presence of the following risk factors:
- fever higher than 37.5
- flu symptoms for yourselves and your cohabitantsù
- have been in contact with an infected person in the last 14 days
- coming from a risk area (declared as such by the competent authorities) in the last 14 days.
- By participating to the activity, you implicitly confirm the absence of the risk factors listed above
It is recommended to bring the protective mask with you and respect the interpersonal distance of at least 2 meters.