Wine tour at the Isera Winery
Where? Cantina d'Isera - Isera
Starting from where it all begins... in the vineyard!
Cantina d’Isera invites you to spend a few hours in the vineyards of its members to show you how grapes are transformed into wine and to let you taste two of its excellent products: Marzemino d’Isera and Trentodoc.
The surroundings of Marzemino
A route through the hills of Isera to discover through a visit to the vineyard the identity of the main wine of Vallagarina, the Marzemino. It is precisely among these rows that you will be able to taste a glass, while at the end of the walk back to the wine shop you will be able to taste other expressions of this vine.
- When: every Friday from April to October at 10 am
- Duration: Around 90 minutes
- Cost: € 18 per person, free visit but no tasting for under-18s.
Mountain vineyards: Trentodoc 1907
You are in a unique area, where in a few minutes drive from the winery you can reach the vineyards where the grapes are grown to produce the company’s Trentodoc 1907. In this location of excellence with a breathtaking view over the entire Vallagarina you can taste a glass of the elegant mountain bubbles. The visit will then conclude in the wine shop to learn about the winery’s other Trentodoc lines, and the tasting will be accompanied by local products.
- When: every Friday from April to October at 2.30 am or at 4.30 pm
- Duration: around 2 hours
- Cost: € 25 per person, free visit but no tasting for under-18s.
To take part in the experience, it is necessary to comply with the Covid dispositions in respect with the currently in force law.
Info and map
Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
Corso Rosmini, 21
38068 Rovereto (TN)
T: +39 0464 430363
F: +39 0464 435528
When: the experience can be enjoyed every Friday from April to October at 10 am, 2.30 pm and 4.30 pm. When booking, please specify the time you are interested in, which will then be confirmed by the winery.
Meeting point: Cantina d’Isera in Via al Ponte, 1, Isera.
Cost of the experience:
- The surroundings of Marzemino: € 18 per person including a visit to the vineyard and tasting of 3 wines accompanied by breadsticks and water.
- Trentodoc 1907 Mountain Vineyards: € 25 per person including a visit to the vineyard and tasting of 4 wines accompanied by a selection of typical products, breadsticks and water.
*Both visits are free of charge but without tasting for under 18s.
Participants: minimum 4, max 15 people.
Registration: by 12 pm on the day before the activity. In the event of cancellation (decided by Apt and for force majeure reasons) the registration fee will be refunded.